Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 F/S Jimmy driver side door

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hawkeye649, Oct 17, 2004.

1. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

Looks pretty cool without one. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Yes they do! Here's mine...

[​IMG]

3. hawkeye649

They look better with a rolled-up can-back top, trust me I know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hawkeye649

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Sweet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. hawkeye649

The big green house in the back ground is mine. The black K5 that is hiding behind the jimmy is my other hunka junk.

Cheap to a good home!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    I want it gone but can't see it get crushed, and it is breaking my heart that I have a post offering it out as parts. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Is that K5 that rough that its not roadable,or does it have no title or something??.I am sorta looking for another GM 4x4 to use the parts from my 74 K20 on(plow,flatbed if its not a K5,etc)--there is a 87 Blazer near me for cheap,but it needs floors,rockers,the whole 9 yards plus its sat for at least 2 years--saw a nice 4x4 suburban 3/4 ton for sale,but its rusted pretty bad too,and its priced way too high for the shape its in.There were several trucks in the want ads last month,including a diesel like mine with a SM465 and a plow for 600 bucks!--but I was busy putting a motor in my 79 C10 then--now they are all sold,anything you see this time of year is not usually priced to sell,especially if it has a plow and runs and drives--tis the season. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. hawkeye649

I know where you could get it inspected in NH /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The rockers are gone, but replaced with expanding foam and bondo. The floors are rusted, but repaired with fiber glass. Don't expect much behind the drivers seats, there are no floors.... not removed but rot rot rot....
    When I parked it it has a working 305, TH700R4, and NP208. The front hubs work, it's got headers and true dual with cherry bombs. When it ran, it pulled hard an (almost /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif) never let me down.
    I'd honestly sell it for $150.00. I bought it with no title, but I had a VIN VERIFICATON performed on it. That's where you have the POLICE check it's back ground, and they didn't tell me it was stolen.