Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 GMC Jimmy, full-size, white, 4" lift, 33's $3200obo, Norcal

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Trevor, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

1990 GMC Jimmy, full-size, white, 4\" lift, 33\'s $3200obo, Norcal

Just finished putting the doubler in my pickup. I don't need my Jimmy anymore. This Jimmy has been my daily driver for 2 years. It is white, and has 80,000 miles on a crate TBI 350 and 700r4. Under the hood is immaculate. New radiator and new alternator. Dark blue interior is also perfect! One crack in drivers arm rest. Has 4" rancho lift in front, 33" all-terrains, and shackle flip in rear. 3.73 gears with posi in the rear. Drivers door and quarter panel are dented, as well as passenger rear quarter panel. New door comes with truck. I also have another white 1990 full rolling chassis that is in perfect shape. For $3600, the other chassis will go with it. E-mail trevor@wfoconcepts.com for pictures. Located in Auburn ca. Trevor

2. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

Re: 1990 GMC Jimmy, full-size, white, 4\" lift, 33\'s $3200obo, Norcal

I still need to sell my Jimmy. I will go $2750 for the Jimmy, $3300 for both the jimmy and the rolling chassis with body. (no rust on any of them!) Trevor