Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 GMC sierra 2500, complete, minus motor

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by skark_burmer, Jun 21, 2006.

1. skark_burmer

skark_burmer 1/2 ton status

Figure someone here might be interested.

I bought the truck for the motor and title, now that i have the motor out i am selling the parts and need the driveway space as soon as possible so im not interested in parting it out. Keep in mind that i am keeping the title and vin. When you come to pick it up i will show you the title so you can rest easy i am the owner and there is nothing silly going on.
    The truck ran great when i drove it home from Oregon last month, everything worked. 4wd, AC, hydraboost system, brakes work well, blah blah blah. The motor was diesel incase you care. the TH400 shifted well but there is no reverse, i didnt care to find out why. The oversized diesel radiator is still there and in good shape as is the AC condensor. 14 bolt rear end, IFS, 8 lug wheels. Front diff solenoid was recently replaced and i can attest the 4wd works like a charm.
    The vehicle used to be a oregon forest service truck and has been repainted. and i think it used to be a dually but im not sure. In any case the bed is not a GMC bed, its a chevy bed so i think it was a stakebed or something to that effect.
    The drivers door is a bit jacked, it bounced off a road sign. otherwise its pretty clean for a vehicle with 250k miles. has a 8' bed and job box.
    Come pick it up and tow it home.
    $500. If nobody is interested or if that sounds too high im open to other offers in order to get it out of here.
    San Jose, Ca
    Pics on the way...
    Jeff

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  2. skark_burmer

OH, and you get a beer with every purchase.

sierra1.JPG

sierra 004.jpg

sierra 008.jpg

sierra 009.jpg

sierra 001.jpg

3. skark_burmer

price lowered to $500. Anybody?

Bueller?
    Bueller?
    Bueller?