Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 K5 For Sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Rogersboys90K5, May 9, 2006.

1. Rogersboys90K5

Rogersboys90K5 Registered Member

My 10 year old son has recently started racing karts so my toy has to go to pay for his new hobby. I have owned it for 5+ years and been working on it with the idea that I would eventually have a completely restored K5. Since I have owned it either myself or my friend who owns a shop have focused on redoing the entire drivetrain. We have done the following: installed new GM 350, rebuilt tranny, new radiator, new exhaust manifolds, new gas tank and fuel pump, rebuilt TBI, new alternator, new starter, new rear end gears, new ball joints, new calipers and rotors,new WARN lockouts, dual exhuast, replaced rear leaf springs, installed trailer hitch, replaced both rear quarter panels, replaced both rocker panels, new headliner, added soft top. I have original hardtop in good condition with good glass and original rally wheels. The interior is still original and is in good condition for daily driver,but has normal wear. All the electric windows are in working order.This K5 is used daily by mywife/me and hasn't been offroad. Asking$5800. Email me for more info and pics at rgrs5@msn.com.

5-8-2006-36.jpg

2. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

Very nice! Good luck with the sale.