Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 Kawasaki ZR550 Zephyr

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by hawglet, Jul 28, 2005.

1. hawglet

hawglet 1/2 ton status

For Sale: 1990 Kawasaki Zephyr ZR550. Great running little bike. I've repainted it and stripped all of the decals. It's now a custom green color rather than stock wineberry red. It's really built for a rider about 5'6" to 5'10" or so. I'm 6'1" and it was comfortable around town and short rides but after about 3 solid hours of seat time I get a bit uncomfortable. I also added a double bubble fly screen to get the wind up a little higher. Fun little bit, very nimble and forgiving. Would also make a great starter or re-entry bike. I have slightly over $5000 into it in the 2.5 years I have owned it. Nothing is wrong with it as far as I know. New plugs, tires, and front end bearings. I would like $2800.00 out of it, however it only blue books at about $2100. I will take offers. You can see some pics here. If your serious email me and I will send you some more. Custom 1990 Kawasaki Zephyr ZR550 in central Nebraska $2800/obo.

Please email me if your serious.
    ggayman@charter.net

Thanks,
    Greg