Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 one ton blaze w/ hydro steering

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Apoch, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Apoch

Apoch Newbie

This blazer is sweet. It's running 4.56 gears, detroit rear, dana 60 front and rear, brand new agr power steering box tapped for hydro assist steering. Rock ram hydro with lines also included. Tbi 350 runs good, 4 inch lift, cut fenders, 37 inch bfg all terrains. Also has full size mickey thompson spare with lots of tread. This is located in Pueblo, CO but may be able to deliver for a fee. Please email me at daniel@muldoonassociates.com for pics, I don't know how to post them here :confused: . Asking 3000 obo.

driver side.JPG

rock ram.JPG

front dif.JPG

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

when u click new reply, go down to the bottom of the page, and there will be a thing "attachment management" click on that then u can upload the pics from ur computer.

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Call it a hunch, but I'd say that the TBI 350 in that likes to smoke periodically. Normally after it's been running for a little while during runs. Having been two owners ago, I'd say definately eithers needs rebuilding or replaced. I wouldn't trust it and it's power goes down substantially.

Good luck with the sale. I guess you yanked the rear 14B w/ Detroit & the TSLs off. Looks like you're trying to make a buck from another CK5 member who gave you a smoking deal on this.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  4. Apoch

Apoch Newbie

oh crap actually it is a 14bolt, i totally forgot. I better fix this post. And yes we did take the tsls off they are on my scout.

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I know the 14B did have an almost new detroit in it. Not sure if still there. Also, body has lots of holes, to include the sides/seperating from the floor behind the drivers door. I know exhaust used to leak into cab pretty bad. Has 4" echobit rear flip * front rancho 4" springs which were formerly from the UAV. The TH400 & NP208 have appox 5K on rebuilds if they are the same ones.

Anyways, I built this rig in my garage before it went to Rich. Actually, he helped ALOT :)