Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 Plymouth Voyager ?'s

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by shane74, Dec 16, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My mom has a '90 Voyager w/ a 3.0 V6. It quit on her and it's in the fuel delivery system. She lives about an hour from me and I haven't been able to make it to her place for awhile. I will be headed there this weekend.

I have been tracking down the problem to the best of my ability over the phone. I need to know where the ASD relay is. I'm thinking it's either the relay or the fuel pump that went bad. I hope its the relay. Anybody know a good website that can shows a schematic and location of relays/fuses? Also, if I can find out where the relay is, I can talk through jumpering it to determine if it is the relay or the pump that is bad.

I prefer to go after the easy stuff first. Thanks!

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Start with http://www.allpar.com they give great trouble shooting guides for the EFI Mopar engines. But it can be anything from the Relay, pump, computer, bad timing, crankshaft sensor... Best to use the troubleshooting guide there and test everything out as much as possible.