Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 Suburban 1500 4x4 B/O

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dpmalibu, Mar 6, 2006.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

Rebuilt 350 TBI w/ 70,000 miles, New Edelbrock TES headers and Y pipe, 3" single exhaust with Borla muffler and aftermarket catalytic converter.new plugs,wires, PCV valve, fuel filter. Rebuilt 700R-4 trans. w/ 70,000 miles. Just serviced (new filter/fluid). Stock rears w/ new ring and pinions in both rears(3.42 gears). Back rear is limited slip. Both rears just serviced. New front brakes, 4 core radiator, trans cooler,MSD 6A. Also front end just aligned, new tie rod end and Rancho steering stabilizer. Stock suspension . 265/75/15 AT tires on rally wheels.Truck body and transfer case has 170,000 miles. Body was repainted a few years ago. it is Black with tan interior. Interior is in excellent shape with captains chairs up front with center console and overhead console and 2nd and 3rd row seating. New Kenwood CD player and rear Pineer 4x10 speakers. A/C blows ice cold. Everything works. Has rear tailgate with power window. Tilt column and cruise control that works. Body is in good shape, has rust behind right rear tire and by tailgate. Rest of body clean. Paint shines nice when washed. Truck runs excellent and is inspected until 7/2006. Also has Class 3 hitch with 4 prong trailer plug .Has another trailer hook up (unsure of how many prongs). Also has electric brake controller. Truck is reliable and needs no work. No leaks, Asking $2200 or Best offer.. Located in Hamilton,NJ have pics upon request. Will trade for a 3/4- 1 ton truck .

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Coming to Texas anytime soon?

3. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

Sorry No.

4. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

TTT needs to go I found a dually.Make me an offer.

5. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

You said you found a 3/4-1ton truck? I have a 77 K20 I might get rid of, but I'm afraid we are too far apart

6. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

yeah Washington is a little far.

7. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

yeah thats a bummer, you got exactly what I'm looking for, except the ones I"m finding around here are going for 3500.