Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 toyota 4runner sr5 4x4

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 68on44s, Oct 8, 2006.

1. 68on44s

68on44s Registered Member

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/528832/1

90 model 4runner. lots of new parts and goodies. new motor, new starter , new shocks, new tps, and the list goes on. all toyota parts used except shocks. 4wd works great. automatic trans, mickey thompson wheels with mt baja claw 31x10.5's, alpine head unit, speakers,new maco paint, clear lights, brush gaurd, side steps, tire carrier, so on and so on... 4500$... need to sell to buy a house.

little rock arkansas area

2. 68on44s

I am a certified toyota mechanic, I personally installed the tps, plugs, wires, shocks, transmission service, serviced front and rear diffs, transfer case, adjusted rear brakes, front brakes are 50%.. I cant remember the rest it is late. All genuine toyota parts except shocks. Oh, i installed the toyota starter... and it has a new toyota O2 sensor also. no check engine light, runs great, and it has a imitation flowmaster

3. 68on44s

recently did fuel injection flush and throttle body clean, toyota true start 2 battery with warranty,

4. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

Pics? My girlfriend is looking for one

5. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

is this sold?

6. 68on44s

no, pics are at cardomain site... if you need more pics than that let me know..

7. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

Interior pics would be nice. Does it have a sun roof? My g-f is really interested in one and the price on yours is nice too. How new is the motor, i.e. how many miles, and what kind of mileage do you get in it? Thanks for your time. Tony

8. 68on44s

no sunroof, ill get more pics. Also the runner has a viper alarm with remote start, but it has been acting up so if i cant find a wireing issue, ill remove it. not sure on new motor mileage. i know that sounds bad... but the motor was replaced before right before i bought it about 6 months ago, some guys i work with told me it had a new motor installed at the dealership before i bought it, and when i bought it the seller also told me this... so mileage is unknown, the only way i could prove the health of the motor would be compression testing it, which i would gladly do. she doesnt smoke at all, and this week im going to adjust the valves for a smoother idle, as well as drop the tranny pan and clean the filter. If there is one thing that i would say will go wrong with this in the next few years, it would be the trans.. its a 219 something thousand mile auto in a 4x4... it shifts hard when cold, but nicely when warm. no slippage and all gears work including overdrive.. im going to clean the pan, and filter as well as perform another tranny flush. i believe this will cure the problem. just feel free to ask any questions. im not trying to sell this as hard as i should, i just like it too much. but i also like the idea of a house and a ring on her finger..lol

9. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

Comp test would be awsome, if we do it she will drive it from there to IL. then back to AZ. I figured there would be some issues down the road because of the mileage, but we are looking for a truck to do an SAS on for her to drive. Let me know.