Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1991 Chevy Suburban 4x4 Low miles reduced price MUST SELL

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by cinchjeancowboy, Jun 22, 2004.

1. cinchjeancowboy

cinchjeancowboy Registered Member

This truck is a 1991 Chevy 4x4 Suburban with 53,000 original miles on it! Very clean Has a 12 bolt rear end 373 gears dual air COLD!! a 2 inch rear lift! with NEW Superlift Shocks front and rear! No rips in the seats no holes anywhere,NO oil Leaks, NEW 700R4 NOT REBUILT with less then 200 miles on it! Here is a listing from CLICK HERE I over did the miles on CLICK HERE its has 53,000 I am asking $2850.00 Tags are good for another 11 months!!! e-mail for photos
    david@texastrucktoys.com

Must Sell ASAP going to lose it in my divorce!! 7/15/04

Engine: V8 5.7 Liter
    Trans: Automatic
    Drive: 4 Wheel Drive
    Mileage: 64,000
    Equipment
    Scottsdale
    Air Conditioning
    Rear Air
    Power Steering
    Tilt Wheel
    Cruise Control
    AM/FM Stereo
    Single Compact Disc
    Towing Pkg
    Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good
    "Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. The paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. In states where rust is a problem, this should be very minimal, and a deduction should be made to correct it. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A clean title history is a$$umed. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail; however major reconditioning should be deducted from the value. Most recent model cars owned by consumers fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $3,865 /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>