Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1991 GMC suburban 6.2 Diesel

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by tyco91burban, Jan 18, 2005.

1. tyco91burban

tyco91burban Registered Member

It is in good shape the interior is good just needs a little shampooing. The engine runs good but needs a new harmonic balancer. starts very easily even on cold days. It has 3 inch Fabtech front and 4 inch procomp rear suspension lift. It also has a 3 inch body lift. The tires are 315/75r16 or 35s. The roof rack is a safari roof rack with axe mount, part of the high lift mount, light mounts and Hella 550 lights. I have only put about 1500 miles since the lift and tires where put on. When i installed the lift the front end was completely rebuilt(ball joints tierods, idler arm, poly bushing uppper and lower control arms). other new parts are. new radiater, lift pump, shocks, fuel filter.

here is the bad part the tranny is a 700r4 and just went out. the case is good just needs rebuilt.

I am looking at trying to get 2500 I will take 1300 with out the tires and roof rack.

This truck is two wheel drive but i have the entire front section of a frame and 8 inch sky jacker front springs to go with it.

If you have any more questions or want new pics please Email me at charles.kaelble@hurlburt.af.mil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

If you sell it without the rims and tires, what will go on instead? Do you have some rollers to go with it, or does the buyer have to supply the rollers in place of your rims/tires?

You said you have a front section of frame of a 4wd frame. What year/truck is the frame section from?

Please PM me more and detailed pics.

3. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have the $1300 cash and I'm very interested. I need a work, daily driver.

Please email and/or PM any and all pics that you have.

How much for the roof rack but with/out rims and tires?

I have to square this away with my financial advisor(WIFE) but I am very interested.

4. tyco91burban

tyco91burban Registered Member

I have some old steel wheels and old tires that i can put on it for it to be mobile. as far as the frame im not entirely sure i would have to get with the guy that i bought it from. I think it is the older one of the two versions.