Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1991 jimmy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by suntadz, Jan 3, 2007.

1. suntadz

suntadz 1/2 ton status

hey-
    Well i was a truck guy with my 87 stepside but recently saw a 91 full size jimmy 4x4 for sale and thought of swithching. This is a original owner from a lady well maintained and perfect body/int. has 80k mi on it and seem really nice except the tires are the original size and way to small. she wants $3500 for it and thought u guys would know if its a descent deal. has no mods at all even the org autolock hubs. its the 1500 jimmy sle. power elcetric everything and it all seemed to work on the test drive. what ya think?
    FX
    sorry no pics but its the tan/gold two tone with tan cloth int.

2. iwaxmyjimmy

iwaxmyjimmy College web wheeler Premium Member

sounds about like mine(just a different color). take it to ur friend the mechanic and get him to put it on a lift when u take it for a test drive. then u can fine all kinds of stuff.

3. gmcjimmy4x4

gmcjimmy4x4 1/2 ton status

It sounds like just the kind of truck evryone is looing for. Low miles, well maintaned, and not a bad price either. I bought one just like that a couple of years ago, but it was stolen and totalled out after 2 months of loving it. Never could find one as clean again.:waytogo: