Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1991 Suburban 2500 350/4l80/241 $3200 obo

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by DUKSRULE, Aug 16, 2003.

1. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

Here we have a 1991 Chevy Suburban. It is an all stock 2500 4X4 model with a 350 motor and 4L80 Transmission. Motor was replaced at 98K by the dealer and the tranny was replaced by the dealer also and has under 5K miles on it. I have the paperwork from the dealer where it was done. It was repaired with some cheap front doors that do not fit as you can see. The driver's side is the worst. I have a set of factory GM front doors now that go with it. There are a few waves in the passenger's side quarter panel and a few other dents here and there. The interior is Blue and in mint condition. It also has the 3rd seat and rear air. Looking to get $3500 or best offer out of this.

Here is a link to a bunch of pictures. If you are in VA I will put a new VA state inspection sticker on it before it sells. I have dropped the price to get it sold. Also open to offers or trades. Not sure what I need in trade so let me know what you got. I have to many cars already though.
    http://www.beachoffroad.com/1991%20Suburban.htm

2. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

OK price drop. $3200 OBO. Anyone need a nice rust free Suburban? Wonder if it would be worth $3K in parts?