Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1995 4x4 F-150

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by K5er4Life, Nov 14, 2005.

1. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Short bed, 4x4, 351, auto trans, extra cab. Truck runs good, never have given me any trouble. The previous owner gave me receipts for the trans and engine rebuild but I cant seem to find them. Nevertheless truck runs good, has new brakes, 33" xterrains, put a new bed on it because the old bed someone had hit the side, does have a little rust in the cab corner but overall in good shape. Recently passed smog without trouble. Its the xlt model but the a/c doesnt work, needs a new compressor. Cruise control works, power windows, door locks, all ok. I need to sell this truck. I found my 4x4 chevy crew cab I have always wanted and I just want to sell this asap. No known problems, no tricks, truck has always been awesome for me I have driven it to the desert many times to go dirt biking. Im asking 4000 for the ford because thats what I need for the crew cab. Thanks, contact me directly if you wish. Located near Los Angeles.

(310) 678-5010
    JWT_01@msn.com

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Here is a pic of it, the bed is now blue because on the other side the bed was dented so I put a new one on last year but it doesnt look bad with different colors.

[​IMG]