Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1995 4x4 F-150

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by K5er4Life, Apr 6, 2006.

1. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

I have a 95 f-150, 4x4, xlt, short bed, cruise, power, tilt, extended cab, 351, 33x12.5x15 x terrains, runs good. A/C compressor froze but all equipment is there and would not be hard to get going. Power windows and door locks work. It was my desert truck that I used to take my dirt bike with me however I have another truck and need this one gone. It runs very well and has given me no problems, has rust in the cab corners but has a new bed that is in great condition. The new bed is light blue so right now it is a mixed color but I dont think it looks horrible. The interior isnt bad, tear in the driver seat but other than that interior is pretty good. The engine was rebuilt about 40k ago and the trans now has around 20K since it was rebuilt. I have always kept maintanence on this truck, oil changes and the like. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. (310) 678-5010, my name is Jeremy. Located in Los Angeles area. Asking $2000.

[​IMG]