Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1995 Chevy K2500 in PA with 4l80e

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by sled_dog, Aug 9, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My 2500 is for sale. Its a 1995 TBI 350 with 4l80e trans and 84,000 miles on it. Trans has 54,000 on it and was just flushed, shifts great and not a problem yet. Just changed plugs, has a flowmaster 40 series with dual outlets and a K&N FIPK2 on it. Comes with full Meyers plow and setup. Plow works flawlessly. This truck was pretty much used as a plow truck and light work truck. It looks a lot better than most plow trucks I've seen though. No rust anywhere, surprising for a Pennsylvania winter vehicle. It is factory dark blue and has factory fender flares on it. Being a 1995 it has the newer style interior with perfect woring A/C and cruise control but the TBI motor. It has the work truck sealed beam head lights but I think it still looks very sharp when its nice and clean.(first truck I worried about it when it got dirty!!) asking $8800 o.b.o. private message me or leave one here, my email is down. Its slow but it would make a good tow vehicle, has hitch and wiring and plow package. Does not have electric brake controller but I will get one to go with it. Exhaust is getting a new cat and tailpipes since its obnoxiouslly loud(not to me but it is to the rest of my hometown).