Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1996 K3500

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Seventy4Blazer, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i can get one with a 454, extended cab, dually. auto. 110k miles. fuly loaded with very little wrong with it and very nice maint. records. air gate, chip, and exhaust.
    10k out the door. this a good deal? i need something to move my blazer with and once it is done to tow with. im trying to hold out for a diesel, but time is running short.
    let me know what you think.
    Grant

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

For a private sale, Kelley Blue Book says $7,000 for a 4x2, $8,270 for a 4x4.
    For a dealer price, KBB says $9,500 for a 4x2, $11,000 for a 4x4.
    Go to the site and use your own zip code for more accurate numbers. www.kbb.com /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I've found that numbers off that site are pretty close to what most lots have for prices, but private sales are all over the place. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

yeah, i ran KBB before i posted. they say a little over 11 for it. but im going to go back here in a bit and tell them 11 out the door with my sonoma being paid off. i think it needs to come down a bit. the guy im working with is awesome. the kind of car dealer i love. but his boss that makes the choices is a typical "what do i have to do to get you in this today" guy. i wanna kick him in the nuts. i think ill just talk to his boss instead. get waht i want that way.
    Grant

4. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Well good luck with it, sounds like a pretty nice truck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Seventy4Blazer

well, im getting it for just under 9,500. 00. they are also paying off my sonoma. so i am financing 11,500 on it with 5.25 interest.
    the thing is chery. some old snow bird had it, and it has a chip and exhaust. maintenance records are AWESOME!!
    I GOT A TOW RIG NOW!!
    sorry, im happy.
    Grant