Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1NSANE Players lets have some REPLAYS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by willyswanter, Nov 23, 2002.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not too sure if this will work or not, but if you can find a host, post up your replays of your action. When playing just hit escape, view replay, and then save replay and name it. Then go to your INSANE directory on your hard drive, click on Data folder, and then the Replays folder, find the one you made, then upload it somewhere for others to watch /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

To view them, download it from the net, put it into your Insane / Data / Replays folder with the other replays. Then start the game, go to Single Player, then Features, then View Replays, then Play Replay, and then just select the one you put in from the list and watch it.

Heres one of me crawling with the Blazer in Colorado /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Colorado Crawlin!

There such small files, if you can't find a host server, email it to me and I'll do it for you. First, someone download mine and see if it will work first though...

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i would if i could but i can't install it. i need a 3d card. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif later.

jacob