Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1st gen for sale in houstom

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 69K5, May 13, 2003.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

I was driving back from my weekend pass to see the wife and saw a 1st gen for sale in houston. thought somebody might want to check it out. I was on 59 south but just barely in houston(before the minute maid stadium). it was right before an exit that had three names and the lowest being parker. it was not long after i passed a military surplus store with a jeep on a post for the sign. couldnt see it much but it was kinda rust colore, hardtop, looked stock, and restored. it was kinda hard to tell at 80mph. it was on some car lot i think.

fyi /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nathan
    69K5

2. mastercraftkpk

mastercraftkpk 1/2 ton status

I saw it last month and took it for a drive. Its in good shape w/ orig. setup. He wants $10,500.00. And yes....those are american dollars he's talking about. There is a reason that it has been sitting there for so long. However, he would prob take $7,000.00 for it...but still a lot to pay unless you do not want to do the work yourself.