Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1st gen guinie pig in Texoma area?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by laketex, Mar 25, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

We need to build some tube doors in Sherman for the sale boards. Already have a prototype ready to go for the 2nd gen trucks. See here:

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=partsforsale&amp;Number=363900&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1#Post364409>http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=partsforsale&amp;Number=363900&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1#Post364409</a>

so who's in the area that's game?

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I live in Willis, just North of Texas. I'm not sure how far that is, but I'd be more than happy to leave my K5 with you for a while as a tester, if it's close that is.

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I'm too far but put me on the list when you get a set fabbed up

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I dont know. Sherman is about 50 miles north of dallas on hwy 75. But if you want to be the piggie, we'll cut ya a great deal on the first set /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

That's a little far, but if no one else steps forward, I may have to find a way to trailer it up there for ya. Just how good of a deal are we talking about?