Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1st online friend passed away...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Sep 22, 2004.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

When I just jumped on this thing called "the internet" i went to msn chat rooms and came across one called old cars and things. we talked about everything and I have continued to have 3 great friends from the room and have most of em on my messnager services still. Well "Studes" wife emailed us all, He had another heart attack yesterday and passed with her at his side. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif RIP dude.

He was a great friend. he knew all kinds of tricks of the trade and he even had a freind who was building a willys truck on a blazer frame. He had a love for horses and snowmobiles. he even tried to hook me up with his hot neighbor,LOL.

Anyways just a moment to think .....damn he is gone. I never met him in person and it feels like I have known him forever. It was close to 5 years..........Warren Eisenhardt you will be missed greatly.

-Jeremy

ps tell everyone you love em, you never know when ya won't be able to.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Were you around when Bandit was here on CK5? I remember meeting him twice and BS'ing with him in the chat quite often. He died pretty near 3 years ago already...

RIP AJ.

Sorry to hear about your friend Jeremy. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rene

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

yeah I spent many a nights chating with AJ(bandit) and with his girlfriend Michelle afterwards.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

it sucks losing a friend, close or not so close.

67-72chevytrucks.com had a board meet and greet at the Super chevy show in Indy this year, they lost one of the members who attended that weekend.