Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

(2) 38x15.50R15 Super Swamper STS Radials for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by G-Force8, Dec 31, 2005.

1. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

I have two 38x15.50R15 Swamper STS Radials that are nearly perfect with about 300 miles on them

I need a matching set of four 35 or 36" tires for my Wagoneer project for a 15" rim with at least 60% tread, more would be good. I would be interested in trading the two STS's I have with some cash.

I want Swamper TSL/SX's,IROKS,BOGGERS....something with some bite and not to chewed up ( punctures,gouges,chunks missing,etc..)

I'm not looking to rip anyone , deals are always nice to come by for something you need. I will sell this pair for the price of one ( These are advertised at around $300 a piece here ). $300 for the pair, or I may split them up for $175 a piece. I live in Dallas,Texas and I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance to save on shipping costs. If you're to far just let me know what you want to do with shipping.

FYI: I also need various parts for my '91 Suburban and '78 Jeep Wagoneer. If anyone needs these tires and has any of the following parts, pm me and we can deal.

1: Interested in '73-'87 GM 8",10", or 12" lift front springs in good condition

2: '73-'87 GM 6" or 8" rear lift springs in good condition and possibly a used shackle flip kit in good condition ( Offroad Design,DIY4x,etc )

3: front corrective steering components ( 6" steering arm, drop draglink, etc..) for '73-'87 GM Corp.10-bolt axle

4: One helluva long rear driveshaft off a previously sky-high 4x4 1/2 ton Suburban.

5: (2) or more 39.5x15R15 or 42x15R15 Swamper TSLs in good shape

6: (2) or more 40x17R15 Denman Hawgs in good shape

7: 4.88:1 or 5.13:1 ring and pinion gears for a GM Corporate 10 bolt axle ( if they're available that low , haven't checked )

8: one passenger side GM Dana 44 flat top knuckle, stock or milled,drilled and tapped for high-steer arms

9: Just about any part Offroad Design makes for '73-'87 Blazers/Jimmy and Subs ( str box brace,shackles,bushings,disconnects, 1" body lift kit,etc...new or used in good shape)

10: 4.56:1 ring and pinion for a Dana44 axle

tear it up

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

you seem to want more stuff then you selling maybe a post in the wanted section, and they put that you will trade the tires.

BTW there is a full 12" lift kit in the suspention section for a smokeing deal, new and only 500 bucks if i remember

3. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

The point is I'm flexible and hunting down parts. Wanting more? Not really.

I have this thing called money that ties loose ends

:)

4. francis

francis Registered Member

man this sucks really bad. I just bought a set of 35 inch Dunlop mud tires on 15 inch aluminum american racing wheels with about 60% of tread left new years eve from someone here on the board. well would you consider a trade:crazy: oh yeah could you post some pics?

5. francis

francis Registered Member

why

why are you only getting rid of two tires? what happened to the other two?

6. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

trade

I dont have the ability to post pics right now, but if the 35" dunlops you just bought are from the same person I think you're talking about then he was in North Texas. So am I!

If thats true, you can see them for yourself.

email me

hadean777@yahoo.com

7. G-Force8

G-Force8 1/2 ton status

I only had two to begin with.

When I bought my Wagoneer it had 33" all terrains on the front and these two 38" STS on the back. Yea it looked like a hot rod that never was for a reason. The previous owner was little....odd, shall we say.I will eventually add another 4 " of spring lift and other suspension mods( It has SOA with a 3" body lift and stock springs ) and run 38-40" tires but for now I have other things to attend to
    ( a Suburban I'm working on .....and legal matters :) and I just want a matching set of 35-36" tires to run on it.