Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2.75 back space 15x10" on 60/14ff?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jk3078, Jan 25, 2006.

1. jk3078

jk3078 1/2 ton status

Hey guys I just found a good deal on some15x38.5x15 BOGGERS on 15x10 8 lug wheels. I was just wandering how they would fit on my 60/14ff and will these wheels effect my steering in any way. I'm going to look at these tomorrow so if you could reply tonight it would be a great help.

2. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Have the same backspacing on my wheels they fit with no grinding of the calipers. I know they put a little more stress on the wheel bearings but hell its a d60. As for street maners I have not noticed any problems with mine but they do stick out past the wheel wells a little more than normal.

3. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

Key words here are they fit with no grinding. Thats the BS I was looking for but found a deal elsewhere.

Jesse

4. jk3078

jk3078 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, hopefully I'll be coming home with new skins tomorrow!!!!

5. josh86k10

josh86k10 1/2 ton status

That's what I used to have on my truck with D60/14bff. They almost fit without grinding. Almost. I just had to take a very little bit of material off the outside of the calipers. Could be variations between wheel manufacturers or just casting variation between calipers. Either way, it wasn't a big deal at all. Mine were US Wheel Chrome mods. They're on the truck in my avatar to give you an idea of how wide the stance will be.