Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2 important questions................

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kevin_saun, Apr 9, 2004.

1. kevin_saun

kevin_saun Registered Member

1. body lifts, i know u all hate them, but im putting a 90 blazer on a 77 frame, u have to have a body lift to make it fit, in a body lift kit, 2 of the mounts are an inch longer, which mounts are they?
    2. wiring..... i didnt get the front wiring harness trhat goes with the body, i had an 85 wiring harness, figured im going carbeurated so id use the 85 front harness, doesnt fit, any ideas...thought of changing everything under dash to old style, but the 90 body has power everything. should i get a newer harness and hack it for the carbeurated? if so what front harnesses will fit(junkyard shopping) Also i need all the wires from firewall out, any ideas what harneses will fit? what vehicles? Any help will be greatly appreciated, as im at these satges now and it is a long weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

on the body lift I can't help you but you might want to give painless wiring a call and they maybe able to hook you up with a harness for that....Jason

3. kevin_saun

kevin_saun Registered Member

painless is a little too expensive rigth now, im looking for junkyard matchups, thxs anyways.........anyone else?