Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2 sets of wheels 15x10" and 16x10"

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by stizkidz, May 16, 2006.

1. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

1st set is (4) steel wheels. 8 lug, 16x10". Black, with fake beadlock style lip (streetlock). Asking $60 for this set. Shipping is about $25 per rim.

2nd set is (4) steel chrome wheels. 6 lug, 15x10". Chrome outer with chrome blue inner. These wheels look great! Asking $90 plus shipping which will be around $20 per rim.

Located outside Atlantic City, NJ.

rim1.jpg

swamp.jpg

2. poolcues

poolcues 1/2 ton status

pm sent

3. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

4. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

Are these rims bent, warped? Hows the runout on the rims? I bought supposively a brand new set from a guy, and the run-out was so bad that it took almost a ound of weight to balance the tires and rims and it was not the tires. I would be using these on a DD.

Thanks,

TK5

5. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

Both sets of rims are used, nuff said!
    It is much harder than I expected to sell used stuff on these forums. It seems like everyone expects brand new merchandise for pennies on the dollar... This is supposed to be an offroad forum for selling heavy duty stuff to be used in extreme conditions. I am amazed by how many people have shown interest in buying my parts for DD's or show trucks. If you guys want perfect equipment in show condition, buy it from a catalogue - but stop wasting my time with these inquiries. Does it really matter if a rim takes alot of weights? It will still roll down the street with a tire on it, why would I try to sell anyone a rim that is damaged? Chances are with a big tire and a TRUCK you are going to notice some vibrations no matter how well balanced the rim is. Sorry for the rant but you guys should see the inquiries I have been receiving for most of the stuff I have been trying to sell on here!

6. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I hear yah, tried to sell a 60 front, and tho not from people here, but other forums, and they want it for nothing. Do you still have the 16s? Where are you in NJ in local off of route 80?? I go to NYC too often, possible meet near 80. It would have to be a truck stop, or big parking lot, the tri-axle I drive has a turning radius of an ocean liner...

7. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

Yes, the 16"s are still available. I am actually located in South Jersey near Atlantic City so I doubt I live anywhere near you. I would be happy to meet you somewhere that is local to me, if you were down for the weekend in AC or something like that...

8. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

What's the backspacing on the 16's? Thanks.

9. b454rat

PM sent.

10. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

RE: Rims

First thing If wasn't interested I would not have asked. So what are you Mister Offroad God?????? If you don't want to answer don't answer. So I'm putting it on a daily driver. What's to you what I'm putting it on?????

I bought a suppossively new set of wheels from a guy on here and all 3 of 4 where warped all to hell but they were brand new according to him. I gave basicly new price for them. I did not get on here and cry that I got took by some guy, which I did.

So you can keep your crap as you call heavy duty stuff just for OFDFROAD, and shove it.

Stop wasting my time of having to post something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apoligize to everyone for my rant. This used to be a pretty good site to go to for information and items for sale. I guess it's time to go else where so I don't have to put with pricks like that.

KMA DW,

TK5

11. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

Still available, make me an offer...

12. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the 8 lug wheels. I am in Trenton. Do you think we could meet somewhere either on 206 or 73 or one of the major highways. Pm me your number so I can give you a call.Thanks

13. b454rat

I sent a Pm on the 16x10s, you still got these or what??