Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2 SM465s with Hydro Parts

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by sled_dog, May 8, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Alright I have 2 32 spline SM 465s for sale. 1 is from an 84 the other from an 89. They have about the same mileage on them (120K) and were both in PERFECT operating condition when removed. No slipping out of gear or sloppy shift rails here. One has the short adapter(height not length) and the other has the tall adapter. Heres the deal, one has a complete Hydro setup. Thats, bellhousing, slave cylinder, master cylinder, lines, throw out arm, throwout bearing, and reservoir. The other is just the bellhousing(I lose the rest of the parts :mad: ). So I am going to sell one of these with all the parts. Whoever buys one of these gets their pick of which 465 they want(tall or short). I do not want to seperate parts here. I want these transmissions gone. They are taking up space in the shop(dad hates that) and I need the money.

Both transmissions have shift levers, whoever buys the one with the hydro parts will also get a shifter boot for inside the cab and a good condition flywheel for a 2 piece rear main small block. All you will need is a crossmember and a set of pedals and you have a complete conversion kit here. The tall adapter 465 will include the stock flat crossmember, it is missing one rubber mount and the bolt holes were slotted a little to fit a different frame but its a great crossmember.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Crossmember for the tall adapter 465:
    [​IMG]

Price:
    465 with bellhousing and shifter- asking $250
    465 with all hydro parts, flywheel, shifter boot, and shifter - $425
    If you don't want the flywheel, let me know and we could work out a deal.

I also have a 32 spline 241 to go with these if you want. It is a driver side drop 241 out of an IFS Chevy. I do not have any pictures of it, sorry. I got it to go with my driver side Ford High Pinion 60, but am going with a doubler.

email me at alan@1337info.com or PM me here if interested.

2. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

sm465

I would want the one that is complete. I live on the jersey shore. How far are you? Can i bolt my 205 adapter to the back and use it that way?? i am still learning

thnaks mike

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

You would need a new output shaft(10 spline or custom one to go with whatever tcase). I live very near the Delaware in Upper Bucks county. The transmissions are located in Sellersville PA, zip 18960. NorthWest Fab can hook you up with custom output shafts to help work with whatever setup you want.

4. 84CUCV

sent a pm

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

didn't get it :dunno:

6. 84CUCV

One more time sent a PM

7. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

i am very interested in the 465 with all of the hydro parts