Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2 Weeks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2 weeks sence my last ciggerette. I'm proud of myself. I had so meny people telling me how hard it was going to be, that I wouldn't be able to quit. $hit, it wasn't hard at all. Yes, I am using the patch, and did chew up alot of straws (I'm on "Trident" now), but all in all, it hasn't been that hard to quit smoking.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Are you sure smoking is all you're quitting?? Haven't seen you post all day /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats brother /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif my turn is coming up soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

congrats, i'm proud of you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

good for you, but you have to let us know if you start again.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> 2 weeks isn't really that long, I once quit for 7 months and then started up again... Good luck though, I hope you stick to it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    good for you, but you have to let us know if you start again.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Will do.

10. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Excellent work Paul.......

Take that money you were spending on cigarettes, and throw it into a jar every week. Call that your "reward" for quitting. If you used to smoke a lot, that jar will be full of money in NO time.

Put a label on the outside of the jar.....call it "Dana 60 Fund" or "Juggernauts Fund"....... That should keep you motivated! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Excellent work Paul.......

Take that money you were spending on cigarettes, and throw it into a jar every week. Call that your "reward" for quitting. If you used to smoke a lot, that jar will be full of money in NO time.

Put a label on the outside of the jar.....call it "Dana 60 Fund" or "Juggernauts Fund"....... That should keep you motivated! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Right now it's my pay off my credit card bill funds. I smokes 2pks a day, or as I figured it, $1,800.00+ a year. The day I quit smoking was the same day I ordered a couple 36" Ground Hawg tires. But yeah, the money I used too smoke up everyday is now being applied tords the K5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif