Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

20 Inch 8 Lug Rims?, Where Can I Find Them?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Looksback, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Looksback

Looksback 1/2 ton status

Does any one have any links or anything that might be able to help me out, I am looking for something affordable.

Thanks for the help
    LooksBack

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

if you want like dubs to be cool to roll on big rims you won't find them cheap. I think somewhere around a grand for a set is what is considered cheap on those things. Mind if I ask why you want 20" rims? please tell me its to run big tractor tires and not to be rolling on dubs.

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

If your looking for steel 20's to run mud tires, try www.usa6x6.com. Daniel can make them for a very reasonable price.

4. Looksback

Looksback 1/2 ton status

Yeah, thay are vary tall and narrow tires that I want to put on my truck, I do not like the chrome look, I am looking for something that will still support the factory GM 3/4 Ton hub caps, I can take a photo of on of the tires to show a person how large thay are. Just as a note I really dont like the "dub" look.

Thanks for the help
    LooksBack

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

you can also check with stockton wheel company, dont know how cheap or good they are but i know they can make them

Later

6. blazerboy72

blazerboy72 1/2 ton status

my dads are off a tractor trailer with different centers welded in them you can see his here under dad

7. Looksback

Looksback 1/2 ton status

That is cool thats what I want to do with my 3/4 ton pick-up, I like the look of vary tall and narrow tires, what year is his blazer '73, or '74. The truck that I want to put them on is a '74. How high of a lift does he have, and what size are the tires

LooksBack

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I cant SWEAR to this but look into farm tractor wheels or trailer wheels for farm implements. When RedDwarf was down one time, he noticed the wheels on my dads tractor were 8 lug and the pattern looked real close to the right size. He pulled a bill out of his pocket and laid it across the pattern from bolt to bolt and said it was real close if not the same.

I guess a dollar bill is the right size for checking the size of an 8 lug pattern. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

stockton wheel, farm supply, and a medium duty truck junkyard. (2 1/2 ton jy) therse one where i live but im not there. alot of those are ten but some are 8

my .02

10. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

The 8 lug pattern we all use is the 8 on 6.5.
    I don't know how long a dollar bill is, but if it's close to 6.5" then yeah.
    -- Mike

11. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Thanx, I was having brain fade when I posted that. LOL!

BTW a dollar bill is 6 and ALMOST 1/4 inches. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif So it makes for a decent reference anyhow.

12. Looksback

Looksback 1/2 ton status

Yeah there is a farming supply in a place anout 30 miles from here and there is some sort of equipment that has an 8 lug rim on it, but it is too large about 36 inchs just the rim, it is a narrow tire too has some cool looking tread, but like I said it is to large. I was told by one of the guys that work there that the patterned matched a standard 8 lug pattern.

LooksBack