Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

20 years, give me a break!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

John Walker Lindh or Marin County Muhammed or whatever his friggin name is pleaded guilty and got 20 F'N years. Ole boy should get 20 all right, 20 bullets holes in the head!!!!!

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ahh Bubba give the kid a break, all he did was take up arms agianst his country...... 1 in the head should do the trick. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yeah, you're right. 1 in the head. 1 friggin block of C4, and have his 'F'ed up parents there to watch to know what kind of male reproductive organ (starts with a 'p') they raised with their friggin goofy hippy ways.

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey bubba If you take a knife blade and draw a line from ear to ear he won't be talking but more like gasping for his last "free" breath he ever takes....Get him Get him good....

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Acually I think the government took the best way out. By cutting the 20 year deal they............
    Saved the taxpayers a lot of money. Prosicuting the worthless turd would have cost millions and he just aint worth it.
    The stupid media would have made a Circus out of his trial(s)And would have lost no oppourtunity to trash GW.
    The guy's going to do 20 years hard time. I'm sure one of those fine fellows in prison will do the job on him the Justice system failed to do. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Wait till he get's out someone will kill him. I have $5 say's it will be a fellow CK5 member /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I'd take that bet...but I blew the five-spot on ammo. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hopefully his cell mate is some really big queer nicknamed 'donkey'... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

rene

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm sure one of those fine fellows in prison will do the job on him the Justice system failed to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The loser probably luck out and get put into protective housing and not general population.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm torn on this one. Personally, I'd just have shot him. But what I don't understand /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif is how we could charge him with a crime in the first place. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him in any form. I don't understand how we can charge him with a crime when none was comitted IN the United States. Say Joe Blow steals a car in NYC. He gets cought. Now does California drag him to LA., charge him with grand thieft auto, and imprission him all becouse he was born in east LA ???? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I just don't get how we can impose are laws on someone for something they did in another part of the world, /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

11. crithke

crithke Registered Member

guys guys guys....while i agree with bubba ray about both the 20 shots in the head, and the c4, i think prison is enough....

just think, he's gonna be someone's bitch for 20 years!
    that's 20 years of being raped in the rectum, at an average of 2 times a day...(2x because "Butch" is a horny fella). That's 730 times a year which works out to 14,600 assrapings by the time he gets out of prison. That's a lot frankly.

I dunno about the rest of you, but i'd rather get shot then be raped in the butt even once.

The justice system works if you look at it that way i do

12. tRustyK5

So according to your logic Paul anyone selling US secrets internationally shouldn't be charged with anything becuse they didn't do it in the US? What about an act of treason? This isn't a property crime and obviously doesn't follow the same jurisdictional rules.

What this low life did was a crime against the US and geographicl location does not alter what he did. As a US citizen they have every right to jail his sorry ass.

Rene

13. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I bet he wont be anyones bitch, he will be in protective custody. Look at all the other "high profile" terrorist criminals like Timothy McVeigh..etc. They go to the supermax prisons..lock down 23 hours a day and 1 hour for jogging around a 20' round courtyard... He will be able to sit and pray to Allah and weave those little beanie caps all day long. Some punishment /forums/images/icons/mad.gif.

I would like to see him squirm'in under a 36" swamper personally.

14. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

By cutting the 20 year deal they............
    Saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

unfortunatly its going to cost about 35,000 a year to have him jail. thats 700,000 if he goes the whole time.

15. tRustyK5

Dahlmer (sp?) never made it his whole sentence.../forums/images/icons/grin.gif

rene

16. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I definitely don't think he'll make it. Even a prison guard might want to exact revenge on his ass.

17. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

No pun intended on that last one. Prison/ass. Haha.

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

unfortunatly its going to cost about 35,000 a year to have him jail. thats 700,000 if he goes the whole time.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, what a damn shame! I mean how much does a rope cost? And you use over and over again! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

19. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Say Joe Blow steals a car in NYC. He gets cought. Now does California drag him to LA., charge him with grand thieft auto, and imprission him all becouse he was born in east LA ???? I just don't get how we can impose are laws on someone for something they did in another part of the world,

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ok, well Joe Blow stole the car, gave it to terrorists, and they blew it up and killed us. Also, what is 99.9% of America wantin to do to Osama? KILL HIM. He did all his planning in a diff part of the world and didnt actually carry out these things, so we cant charge him? Thats how i think im readin that.

20. crithke

crithke Registered Member

No pun intended on that last one. Prison/ass. Haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, prison rape jokes are funny