Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2000 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins PICS added!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 79Beast, Feb 25, 2007.

1. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

I need to get $17,000 out of this truck. I've had it for 1 1/2 years and it's been garage kept the whole time. During that time, I've done nothing but pour $$ into it.

Specs: 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 quad cab short bed with 130,000 miles
    New 47RE transmission with Suncoast triple disc torque converter, trans-go shift kit, and PML deep aluminum pan.
    It's white with spray in bedliner. The bedliner is also sprayed on the rocker panels for a two-tone look.
    The rear axle is a Dana 70 with 3.55 gears and a Powr-loc limited slip. I rebuilt the powr-loc about 10K miles ago. The rear has drum brakes and the wheel cylinders and brake shoes are a week old. It has Amsoil 75W140 severe gear oil in it.
    The front is a Dana 60 with 3.55 gears. The rotors and pads have about 8K miles on them. The steering is tight and the 4wd works well.
    The truck has the factory towing package with factory installed reciever hitch and wiring. The inside is slate greay cloth with one very small tear on the driver's seat. It's loaded with everything except leather and power seats. Remote keyless entry, cruise, power windows and locks, factory fog lamps, etc. It's got Brand New 285/75R16 Cooper discovery ATR tires. It also has a new lift pump. The only performance mods are a Magnaflow turbo back 4" stainless steel exhaust and a Banks Big Hoss programmer. The Big Hoss doesn't tap the pump wire. It ties in through the data bus and adds about 50 hp/ 100 ft/lbs. It's very safe for the engine and powertrain. This isn't a hot rodded out diesel, it's a well kept truck that will commute, tow, or just ride around in style. It's got new ProComp ES3000 shocks all around and a Rancho steering stabilizer.

Email me at gearhead379@hotmail.com or PM me here.

P3030230.JPG

P3030231.JPG

P3030232.JPG

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  2. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Pics added 3/21. The pictures don't do it justice. It's a tough looking truck.

3. parker

parker Registered Member

looking for any trades i have a nice tahoe that im looking to get out of
    its a 1999 model with 52k on it and a new tranny from gm with a gm warranty on the trans for 3y 100k which ever first

4. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

No thanks on the trades. As of 4/18 I still have the truck. I've been working a lot of overtime and haven't put much engergy into selling it. It's in the west GA TruckTrader, but I've only had a couple calls. I'll take $16K for it and I'll throw in a chrome brush gaurd.