Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2001 silverado borla exaust and K&N kit. Who?

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by sinchphoto, Aug 3, 2002.

1. sinchphoto

sinchphoto 1/2 ton status

who has either of these setups in their silverado and what gains have you gotten?

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

HAD a K&N kit on our 99- didn't notice any gains, it was put on at the dealer's as a "if you do it I will buy it" type of thing....nothing to compare it to....sorry!

check out diesel page They have a forum for accesories, and I'm SURE someone has these on either the 8.1 or 6.0 ...

Brandy

3. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

I had the Borla, K&n filter, and a power programmer on an 2000 sub. I did notice a difference with all 3 but couldnt tell you how much of a gain.

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Borla makes a sweet product...............................If they could only keep there mufflers from rattling. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I'v had some serious warrenty problems with Borla. I have a Flowmaster on mine at the moment, and it works great. K&N makes a great product as well. The reprogrammers are awsome, you can fine tune everything. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif If your looking for some real power............... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I know a thing or two, its not cheap but .......