Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2002 S10 Xtream LS

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Luehrs1, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Luehrs1

Luehrs1 Registered Member

2002 S10 Xtream LS extended cab, yellow with black racing stripes. 50,000 miles very, very clean. 4.3 Vortec V6, tinted windows, A/C, Power windows and locks, much more options. Pictures coming soon! $11,300 financing may be avalible! (815) 814-7206.

Patrick

S10 1.JPG

S10 2.JPG

S10 3.JPG

01May05 007.jpg

01May05 008.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Where in Texas are you? Auto or manual? Are you the original owner or no? What mods/changes have been done to it over stock? Why are you selling? What branch of the military are you in? (I'm guessing Navy - stickers give it away....you must've bought it after boot camp and have kept the Illinios tags on it.)

Thanks, bro... Get back to me.

3. Luehrs1

I guess i should have put some more detail! I'm located in Corpus Christi, I am the original owner and it is an automatic. Nothing over stock except for the toneu cover and new tires. The reason I am selling it is I have a '89 Blazer and my wife has a Toyota so I don't need it and it's just taking up my money. (Not cause of problems I just havent payed it off yet!) I am in the Navy but i'm from Chicago and I bought it a couple months before bootcamp. This truck is great though. The 4.3 Vortec V6 has some great pickup plus the look of it just makes everyone stare. The only thing i could say that was wrong with it is that front ground effect has some chipped paint but that is getting fixed next week. (I hate eye sores on my cars) I just want what i owe on it so if your interested let me know. More pictures to come of the inside and engine and so on. Thanx.

Patrick

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Pics of the interior, engine, etc. please.

5. Luehrs1

ok ill get them as soon as possible. Are you in florida? I transfer in Aug to Mayport. Anyway pics will come soon.

Patrick

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

P'cola.

7. Luehrs1

sorry it has taken so long to get the pictures but work has ran late everyday so its been dark when i get home. ill get them up today or tomorrow.