Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2002 Yukon wheels and BFG Mud-Terrains for sale - NC

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Blaze, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I bought a set of wheels without asking my wife and I paid the price. Now I have to sell them so she stops complaining. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I just want to get out what I put into them. The BFG Mud-Terrains are small, 245/75/R16, and have 30% tread on them. I had them mounted and balanced about 3 weeks ago. I have had several ear surgeries and the BFGs are too loud and my ears can't take it anymore. I am going to run some junk tires on my old stockers till I can sell these and buy some nice 33" tires and 15" wheels. The chrome on these wheels is perfect and I have had several people tell me they look great. The center caps are brand new and I just put them on 3 weeks ago. There is no curb rash, but there are some small scratches on the face, not anything big or very noticable. I'd like to get $425 for the wheels and tires. I will not ship, you will have to come pick them up. These are 6 lug wheels, too.
    [​IMG]

I'll try and get some better pictures tonight.

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Here's a better picture

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

BTTT - I'm going deaf, help me! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif