Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2003 GMC Sierra vs. train

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jan 29, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[image]http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=9888&password=&sort=7&thecat=997.jpg[/image]
    here's what happened to my wife's uncle and my nephew. they were coming to my house for my nephews birthday party and Frank, wife's uncle, didn't see the train coming. They are doing fine now, Frank had numerous fractures and a broke wrist, my nephew only broke his left forearm.

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

OK, there is suppose to be a picture there. For some reason, things just don't work out right for me when i want to post one on the board, so I'm sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

That sucks! I'm glad that wasn't my truck!

Kris

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Holy Smokes! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Glad they are OK.

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

daaaamn, talk about totalling a vehicle.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

that sucks. at least it didnt explode in a huge fireball like in the movies....

glad everyone's (relatively) ok /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

yes, everyone's OK now. My nephew is 10 and he still has some problems riding with people he doesn't trust, which is few. we are currently getting over where it had sleeted and ice was on the ground and he wouldn't let his dad come get him, I had to take him. Frank hadn'thad the truck but a month. By the way, all of this happened on July 19, 2003. Also, thanks for getting the image for me, I don't know why it doesn't work too well for me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Also, thanks for getting the image for me, I don't know why it doesn't work too well for me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Were there warning signs for a train crossing? If so, tell Frank he is an idiot /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

there are the normal railroad crossing signs but no cross gaurds or flassing lights for when the train is coming. He has already made the comment of being an idiot the last time I talked with him, so he knows he screwed up and is thankful that he is alive and that my nephew is also.

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Looks like only the tool box and the bedliner survived. Geeesh.... That musta been scary.