Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2003 Mustang Cobra

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by not4show, Jun 2, 2002.

1. not4show

not4show 1/2 ton status

Okay, I know this nothing new, because I have known about them for a few weeks now, but the 03' SVT Cobra is going to be one bad ride. How about 390hp from a supercharged 4.6 and a 6 speed, for around $35,000? That's for a coupe, the convertibles are a little more. That's not too bad. I know we're talking Ford here, but it's better than what GM is doing. No more Camaros and no more Firebirds, I've just about lost hope in GM building anything worth while.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't aford a new car anyways, so I'm happy to builded up the older ones, ooops, can't aford to do that at the momment either. If I had the money, I'd get a BMW Z3. I've been wanting one of those for a while. Hence, Z3PR. PR is for my inisheals. ( No, I can't speal worth a crap, LOL )

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You can save a lot buy just getting a basic Stang with the V8 and then hoping it up with after market parts. Yeah GM took it in the shorts by killing the F-Car.

4. kumma

kumma 1/2 ton status

why not buy an old lx and put nitrous on it. then you can go cobra hunting. plus you'd still have 32 thousand in your pocket. for 35 thousand that better be one impressive mustang, because after all its still a mustang.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm not into Furd, but a friend has a 89 LX convertable. It's a fast car, and he's a crazy driver. I won't ride with him on gravel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I would much rather GM stop making Camaros/Firebirds completely than to turn them into front wheel drive four bangers! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif