Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2003 Tellico K5 Krawl

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Depdog, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

O.k. folks, here we go, trying to get started early so people can plan for this. This gives about 6 months time. How does the weekend of April 25,26,27 th 2003 sound to yall. Thats Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There are several camp grounds available for primitive up to full campers and giant R/V's. They can accomidate tow vehicles and trailers you name it. We could meet at the main pay station on trail 1 (Davis Creek Road) or at one of the campgrounds. Crawford has a very nice setup and some great on site rock gardens as well as repair shop available for rent with tools for $20.00 an hour.

Let me know what you think.

Depdog
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Why this is a fabulous idea and a great weekend for it. Count me in! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hehehehe
    Works for me.

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Is the name good do you think, or can you come up with something snazzier? I will give it tonight and tomorrow for people to look over. Then we will make it official.

Depdog

4. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

I might have something built by then. If so-I'll be there. Steve

5. muddevils

muddevils Registered Member

All I have to say is, sorry you posted this, this early in advance. You are sure to get a whole TON of people who write back and tell you all about their plans to be there and then when it comes time to do it----NO ONE will be there. It's seems like alot of people want to bench drive there trucks instead of actually taking them to the trail.
    I didn't come in here to gripe so sorry about that, but it does seem like alot of that goes on in here. I really hope you get some of the guys to go and if i haven't pissed you off maybe the MUD DEVILS CLUB can meet you up there. See you on the big rocks

6. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

I think Dep,Grim and others know the ones that will actually show up and I'm glad to have early notice.