Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2003 trailblazer brake control harness

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by wraenking, Jul 8, 2003.

1. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

my boss is trying to hook up a brake control to a trailblazer 2003 lt. he cant find the harness. just thought i would run it by you guys and see if you knew. thanks

2. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Most of the new trailer brake controllers hook up under the dash. Some are hidden pretty good and take a while to find, im not to sure on this one so ill go over to Mikes trailer hitch's and ask one of my buddy's. i worked there for like a year and half so idk bout the trailblazer never saw one there.

3. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

thanks a lot man. i really appreciate it.!!!

4. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

aight well bad news the guys dont think that it has a hook up for it from the factory its going to have to be spliced into the tail lights and so on they said that it would probley be best to take it to a trailer place and have them do it but it can be done at home if your good with wiring. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

thanks for finding out. at least now he won go nuts looking for it anymore. i reall appreciate it man!!!