Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2005 suzuki ozark quad for sale w/ warrantee...$$$2900-pics inside

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by 01maroonz71, Feb 26, 2007.

1. 01maroonz71

01maroonz71 1/2 ton status

well, here's the deal... this bike was purchased brand new by myself just over a year ago it has been kept in a storage unit it's whole life, and has an extended warrantee on it which i paid 800 for. it adds 4years to the warrantee and is transferable to the new owner. i paid 5k dollar for this bike brand new with the accessories and the warrantee

the bike has only about 23hours on it and is like new...
    i purchased it for 3500 and then got the following accessories with it:
    big aluminum ramps, paid 200
    extended warrantee, paid 850,
    hi flow air filter, paid 50...

all in all it came to just over 5k, i still owe about 2500 on it(suzuki motors) and will have the title as soon as i pay it off(sell it)

here are some pics of the bike:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i need to get 2900 for it and that's pretty firm. that would pay it off, and i would only pocket 400bucks. i rode this bike maybe once every two months or so on average, but i would go every 2days and fire it up< it's stored where i work.

the storage company i work for has a loading dock, and ships alot of things, so shipping is not out of the question and i will help in anyway i can, not to mention i get a great deal on shipping!!!!!! although the ramps are pretty big, and im not sure if they are shippable.

thanks for looking!!!

2. 01maroonz71

01maroonz71 1/2 ton status

BTT for 2500...that really is as low as i can go.

3. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    well I'm not sure if you've riding it hard or not, but I have two of these & they're a crap load of fun! if it was 4WD, I'd think about taking it. But for now I'm going to have to add a winch to one of mine. But trust me, my buddies and me run ours like hell.

TTT for some really fun toys...great gift for the kiddos

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG