Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2006 Kawasaki Drifter Indian Replica (600 miles)

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by camiswelding, Aug 23, 2006.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Nearly new driter, about 3 mos old, debadged, custom teardrop bags with stainless mounting brackets... this bike has 600 miles and is in new condition. This bike has a cult following and is no longer produced... they are now classics.. After all the harleys I have owned its nice to ride something that doesnt rattle leak or cost a bundle to insure and drive

8k invested 6500.00

I have several motorcycles and we are getting a two up touring bike (nomad)
    Wives are entitled to change their minds and say they have decided to ride with me after all.... even if it costs a bundle

Im me with a number to call you

drifter1.JPG

drifter2.JPG

drifter4.JPG

drifter5.JPG

2. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Is that a bling bling Titan I see in the garage? ;)

-Avery

3. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

uh huh... I speak jap now

4 x 4 titan crew.. hauls ass.. gas.. well it only gets 15 ... but thats at 85 mph.. Ive never driven 55.. it cruises so well you cant tell how fast youre going... very strong... but its ifs.. what isnt these days
    BUT
    I don have to work on it... at all... 7 yr 100k bumper to bumper on it.. that cost 1500.00 but worth every penny.. the thing probably has 3 miles of wiring and everything is electric... it doent leak rattle or have any wind noise...

4. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yup, if I could have a dd and a fun rig (someday) I would go with something like a Titan. I have a buddy at church that has one and let's just say it'll smoke em' in the church parking lot if your not careful with the throttle and his is a couple years old. :haha:

-Avery