Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

2007 KLR 650 like new.. 750 miles.. many upgrades

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by camiswelding, Mar 31, 2007.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

2007 KLR extensive mods, like new, 750 miles This KLR is like new and has many mods. Never crashed, gone down, or damaged, always garaged , adult owned, babied. Twin Eagle 9 inch hid's ( not legal but adjusted so as not to draw attention to bike).( No stator upgrade necessary as these, both together, draw less power than the stock klr light) Drill thru mod with subframe bolt upgrade. Upgraded balancer by eaglemike himself. Rain t mod. Decalifornianized. 320 mm front brake, extra gafer pads. Stainless brake lines. Russel Speed bleeders. Hardwired battery minder. Kickstand safety removed. Bigfoot kickstand pad. Upgraded centec fuse system with dual headlight relays, main maxi fuse wired into system. Xl650 vibration free mirrors with anti vibe stalks. Complete VAPOR digital speedo. Progressive springs. Eaglemike forkbrace. KTM style lo mount front fender (not in pic.. was just done). Rear fender mod with stainless light bolts for the license plate. Stubel air horn. European headlight switch upgrade. Choke relocation kit. Stainless steel allenhead bolt upgrade kit. Several hundred dollars in extra filters,oil, parts, and factory service manuals. Several XL snell dot helmets that match bike color scheme. Complete set of factory original parts (take offs) for any of the mods if you want the bike stock for any reason. Serviced at 100 and 600 miles .. valves checked.. Complete dealer bike check over. balance of warranty to July 07. Couldn't be duplicated for over 8000.00 Im looking at a beemer.. wanted to make sure I liked motorcycling before I dumped 20k in a bike,, KLRs are a great way to have the swiss army knife of motorcycles. Contact me at camismadd@gotsky.com .. leave me a phone number and I will call you back promptly.

klr1.JPG

klr2.JPG

klr3.JPG

klr4.JPG

2. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

delete sold

Sold