Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

203 adaptor

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RGV72BLAZER, Feb 13, 2007.

1. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    i have a th350/203 adaptor that i'll be using. i was wondering if the seal on the adaptor could be replaced, as the one currently on it is beginning to tear off. any part #'s if they're available? i went to autozone this past weekend and the guy looked at me blankly and said they didn't carry it without looking it up or even trying to help me in some other way. i even tried asking him again and told me no shaking his head before i could even finish...yea great customer service.

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Are you talking about the O-ring on the tranny side? Other than that there is no seal that i'm aware of. I have one sitting in the garage and no seal whatsoever. The seal for the 203 is in an aluminum plate that bolts to the 203 case.

3. littlejimmythatcould

littlejimmythatcould 1/2 ton status

I had to try several different size O-rings until I found one that fit. If you are talking about the gasket, I cut my own out of a roll of felt gasket material and marked the holes and used a hole punch to punch the holes where the bolts go. Hope this helps.

4. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    i'll try to get a pic this weekend. it looks like a rubber seal/oring. thanks guys.