Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

203 Hi/lo assembly

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ntsqd, Dec 22, 2002.

1. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

I pulled the 203 out of my Sub and put a 208 in the truck. B4 y'all get uptight about going with a 208, understand that it is the best choice for how I use the truck. See Locosmocos.com for further explaination. I am going to put the hi/lo assembly with the TH400 adapter & trans output shaft on ebay. Is the hi/lo's output shaft needed for a doubler or does that have to be made from scratch ? Dang thing's heavy enough w/o shipping the buyer parts they don't need.

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Yes, I think that's the part you need for a doubler. BTW, how much do you want for just the TH400 adapter?

Did you know that in spanish "Locos Mocos" = "Crazy Snot" ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It would be better grammar if it were "Mocos Locos", though.

3. FWP

FWP CRS

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Thimk....b4 you type......

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

the output shaft is replaced by ORDs custom one.
    so if they are buying an ORD kit and not sending the output to Moser or ?? to get cut n resplined they do not need the shaft.

5. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yup, we know that. We actually consider it to be "Crazy Boogers." Using Norte grammar works as protective camoflague. We've already declared ourselves loco, and now we can't even spell it correctly...... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"steekers ! steekers ! steekers !"........

I'm looking to off-load the whole thing. I planned to start the ebay bidding @ $25 cause I know shipping is gonna be a killer.