Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

203 & parts 205 t-case, stock drive shaft, cust bumper, Holley TBI, etc. in AZ

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by mplogic, Jun 22, 2005.

1. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

My folks are moving and I've got to get some of the large items I (ahem) stored there gone. Will add more as I find it. Their house is in north Scottsdale.

203 t-case w/ 350 adapter. Pull from my bro's 77 Jimmy when we did the 205 swap. Complete w/ shifter and assembly and I think I've still got all the hardware with it. Worked great when pulled, just wanted the part time 4wheel. Was kinda keeping for a doubler, but to many projects... $200

205 t-case w/ 350 adapter and spline coupler. 27spline input, fixed yoke model. Has a cracked main case and is apart, but complete. Everything else looks good. This was the first canidate for the swap but found the crack while breaking it down and was easier to just get another one. Paid $300 for it from this forum as a "good usable" t-case but it was so long ago I don't even remember who. Anyone have a spare case laying around or just need some parts? $150 for the lot and I'll throw in a 5 gal bucket to carry it all in. :)

Chrome aftermarket tube bumper. Heavy duty double lower bar with hoop & light mounts. Very sturdy. Fairly new, came off a friends burb after a theft recovery, was only on the truck for a few months. $100

Stock rear driveshaft from bro's 77 Jimmy when the 203 was in it. Ujoints were good when it was being used, been sitting in the garage for a few months. $50

new 12bolt yoke for 1350 joints. Bought for $60 from Jesse at High Angle and never used. $40

Holley 670 TBI. Used but in good shape. Has one cross threaded fuel inlet but fixable. $100

Will try get some pics the next time I'm over there.

Email or call 602-699-8021

Offers, trades? Looking for a winch, high-lift jack, rebuildable SB 400 or 350, or ?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  2. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Still have this stuff

Anyone? Offers?