Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

203 reduction box Bay Area , IFS stuff, Rear bumper, Spare tier rack, hood

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, Oct 2, 2004.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

I have some things to clean out. I have a 203 reduction unit that I was trying to sell but no luck, so I decided to keep it, but im not going to use it and need it gone. $75. Come get it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upper and lower control arms, torsion bars, steering knuckles, hubs. Anyone need this stuff? $50

Rear chrome bumper for a 2nd gen. $50.

Spare tire carrier off my 1st gen (I think i have all the brackets). $40.

1st gen GMC hood, has some rot in the front. $40.

Front and rear axle trusses, the old big a$$ ones.

All of this stuff is going ot the dump, unless anyone wants it.

2. K5MONSTERCHEV

ok its all going to the dump tomorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: 203 reduction box Bay Area , IFS stuff, Rear bumper, Spare tier rack,

good luck getting rid of the 203 box, i had to take 5 to shredder for scrap money, no one wants 203 stuff like that, i dunno what the big problem is,

dont waste landfill room, take metal junk to local scrap iron yard, where it can be recycled and reused or maybe evne salvaged if someone there snags onto it maybe, plus it costs you money to take stuff to a fill anyways

the gmc hood is junk if its rotted, no one evne seems to want to buy any good hoods anymore, ive had to scrap so many good ones and other good body parts like doors and everything still intact on the trucks we have hauled to shredder, these days i dont evne pull anything off any trucks, its not worth the effort cuz no one wants anything anymore, i had a 67 gmc truck we took to shredder it had a nice grille on it and hood too and i listed it and listed it more and no one wanted, so off to shredder it went, now that metal is probably part of a new car,

also you didnt say if your hood is a 67 68, or 69 72 one

you do know the difference between the CST era hoods and gmc filler top grille bars right ?

good luck

4. K5MONSTERCHEV

Re: 203 reduction box Bay Area , IFS stuff, Rear bumper, Spare tier rack,

Yeah, sorry, I didnt mean the dump, as in land fill, I meant recyclers.

There was one guy who wanted the 203 but, he was in TX. I know what you mean about the body parts. The hoods not horrible, Just a little patch. I had a bunch of stuff before, I got rid of it all on ebay! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I just figured some one could use the bumper or spare tire carrier. Oh well.