Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

205 Ebrake question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chvyhs, Feb 20, 2004.

1. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I was planning on doing the 205 Ebrake on my Sub after I located a mechanical caliper and the matching rotor for free. I just don't know exactly how the rotor mounts to the output shaft. I was looking at H.A. Driveline's stuff and it looks like the rotor is just sandwiched between the CV joint and the output yoke(?).

I already have a CV joint on my driveshaft so would I just need to change the output yoke and the end of my CV joint?

2. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

The rotor has a step in it, if I remember correctly, and the flange has to be a little longer to fit the rotor. If the flange is long enough (there are 2 sizes) then you can send the one to jesse and he can machine it, but if not you have ot buy his special flange. Give Jesse a call at HAD, he can help you out better then my fuzzy memory! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif