Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

205 mph

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Now Ive heard of fun but this is just stupid 205 mph ticket /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

thats awsum

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thats a fast bike! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

im not gonna lie, if i had that bike, i'd see how fast it'd go too /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

if you went that fast round here (and got caught) you'd get a reckless driving too! for going 15 mph over the posted limit,
    Bubba, a little expertise if you wouldn't mind /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    check that he did get reckless driving, too ! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

that is insane i have had my bike up to 165mph on 240 in OKC and that was scary, i dont know how much faster i would want to go but i still had about 3 grand on the tach till redline /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

why did he stop??? what police car or bike could have caught him without killing him? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i heard that this morning /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    why did he stop??? what police car or bike could have caught him without killing him? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats what i thought why stop?

my boss was talking to his friend and his son is selling his viper. WHY???? he got a 311 km/h tickit. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    my only question why did you pullover?
    must have been a crappy driver no cop car could touch a viper /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

9. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

you cant outrun a radio.

assholes like that are the ones who kill innocent people everyday. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i got a friend who rides a GSX-R 1000 and got a ticket for 167 in a 55... he framed the ticket! lol

11. boggerless

true but afriend of mine -bill- was doing about 150 mph and the cop pulled off the shoulder to chase. so he pulled over and the officer finally showed up and asked him "why did you stop?" he told him there was no way he could have caught him.so he was arrested for wreckless driving. HA HA dumb ass.he was moving over two miles a minute but he saw the lights and pulled over. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

haha I read that earlier, cant belive he did it on a CBR 1000, Gixxer yeah but a cbr?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif hella modded I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

not really that much difference in the open class bikes

14. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

same bill that went wheeling with us?

the gixxer WAS the fastest production bike a while ago at like 190 mph, then they put a speed limiter in it to get it down to about 160 or so. a cbr could not have done 205 unmodified, not even the gixxer.

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    why did he stop??? what police car or bike could have caught him without killing him? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats what i thought why stop?

my boss was talking to his friend and his son is selling his viper. WHY???? he got a 311 km/h tickit. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    my only question why did you pullover?
    must have been a crappy driver no cop car could touch a viper /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    <font color="orange"> Tilley was clocked at Indy car speeds by a State Patrol pilot flying overhead, stopwatch in hand. The pilot radioed ahead to a state trooper who pulled </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

16. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    same bill that went wheeling with us?

the gixxer WAS the fastest production bike a while ago at like 190 mph, then they put a speed limiter in it to get it down to about 160 or so. a cbr could not have done 205 unmodified, not even the gixxer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I meant a hayabusa gixxer, not a liter gixxer. A haybusa can do 220 without the limiter, no problem!

17. boggerless

no not that bill, he was into hot rods. i don;t think hes ever been on a bike. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

18. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Why stop???

Well most cars don't drive very well with flattened tires.
    Bikes well they don't typically flatten thier tires due to possibility of injury!!

19. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hummm yeah spike strips would tend to slow you down a Little.

a guy in my high school had this little honda bike nother speacel, he stoped speeding redicoul;ly after doing oh 175mph down a rual road (paved) a tracktor backed out of a driveway with a trailer, my buddy ross went to the far left of the road almost on the sholder and just felt something brush his sholder!!!! that faast you wouldent even realize something went wrong.

alive....alive...alive...alive... DEAD

20. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

strange, and its only a 250 dollar fine?!

Hayabusa could do it- You've gotta be insane to do those speeds though. Im really surprised the plane even saw him, those planes are kinda slow IIRC?

Even helecoptors dont really go that fast.