Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

205 parts scarce?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Steve_87K5, Jul 7, 2000.

1. Steve_87K5

Steve_87K5 1/2 ton status

Just got off phone looking for new output shaft 205/fixed yoke type/rear. DTI (Denver,CO. Jamie) said these parts are getting hard to find. Anyone else experienced this? I suspect there are MOPAR OEM parts to meet my needs since used in late model Cummins. BTW, I ordered p/n NP-4106561 from Vince @ 4x Heaven $209. He said this was not offshore part (as was previous input gear I bought from DTI). Best place to buy 205 parts???

SteveB

2. I have a NP 205 (10 spline)that hooked to a SM465 that has both front and rear fixed yokes. Is that the one like you're talking about?

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

3. Steve_87K5

Steve_87K5 1/2 ton status

yeah, pretty much the same except my input shaft is 32 spline female and yours is 10 spline male. Easily changed.
    Is it for sale??? (just wonderin')

SteveB

4. It has been lying around for at least 5 or 6 years and would probably need gone through, but I would sell itnif you or anyone else are interested.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!