Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

205 poly mount par# ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DukeBoy88, Mar 27, 2003.

1. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

I did a search, didn't find what I needed. I did go to daystar with someones link though and found a poly mount for a 1980 K5 (my donor adapter) was part# KG1006. I'm looking for the energy suspension part#, I couldn't find it on there site, very confusing. Tech guys at summit couldn't help either. I'm also looking for a crossmember, I've printed out some pictures to take to the yard incase theres just a pile of them somewhere. was the crossmember I need used with other t-cases as well? Are there any that look real close but won't work? 1970 NP205 1980 adapter th700r4 w/spacer /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif thanks in advance.

2. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

I spent awhile on the phone and think I found what I need energy suspension part#31106 however He also had a listing for a torque mount for the same application listed as part#31107, is that the mount on the passenger side of the 205 case?
    One more question could someone post some dimensions of their crossmember. I crawled under a truck with a 203 today it looked close but it didn't look quite right (didn't know if they were interchangeable). tomorrow I'm driving to a yard that has a pile out back I'm going to search through, any help would be appreciated. thanks

3. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The old style (tall adapter) 205 mounts and the 203's are the same.

4. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

Thanks, I'll go pick it up tomorrow. anyone know what the torque mount is?