Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

205 shifter plate

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 4x4Freak, Oct 28, 2002.

1. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

I finally got a 205 today. Paid $200, slip yoke, with adapter for th350. So far everything seems in pretty good shape. Only problem is that it's missing the plate that goes between the shifter rails. Does anyone have a drawing and dimensions for this so I can make one? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Of course it would also be great if someone had one lying around that they didnt need.

Thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

there a couples different styles <shapes> that i know of ...
    i dono what ones i have for sure ... i think the manual ones are judt straight with a hole and the manual version is stepped . lemme post a pic ...

3. jackedjimmy

jackedjimmy 1/2 ton status

The 205 shifter plate is aprox. 1 inch by 4 inches (from rail to rail) with a hole in the middle(mated tcase). If i were you.... I would just do a twinstick setup sinc it sounds like your missing part of the linkage anyway.

4. MJB774X

MJB774X 1/2 ton status

slip yoke?

5. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I don't really need a twin stick setup. Although it would be nice, I think that it would be more trouble to do that than just make a new piece.

I guess I could pull the one off the K30 and use it as a pattern if it's the same.