Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by TheGeneral, Apr 17, 2001.

1. TheGeneral

TheGeneral 1/2 ton status

Wanting to know if I currently have a 350 mated to TH400 w 203 backing it up, will a 205 that used to be attached to a SM465 work for the doubler. I am still trying to find a cheap 205 that will work with ORD's doubler kit. If I can't find one by end of summer, I figure I will be putting out the cash for a 205 and doubler from ORD. I have the chance to pick up a 205 here for under 50, so it may be a no lose situation. If it I can't use it, and someone wants it, let me know. Thanks for inputs.

If you ain't hurt, you ain't playin' hard enough.

The General

2. DougP

DougP Registered Member

The SM465 is not the correct version 205 to use with the Gen2 doubler, but you should be able to convert it. This is a quote from the web site "Offroad Design has the parts to convert your SM465 or TH350 version 205 to a TH400 type."
    If it's less than 50, you should buy it even if you don't use it for a doubler. You'll get way more than 50 if you ever use it for a trade.

Hey General, I just read your profile. Just wanted to say Semper Fi from a former Sgt. BTW, I'll take that 205 if you have a way to get it to CA for cheap.
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by DougP on 04/17/01 07:30 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. BMRCCR

BMRCCR Registered Member

Really, I know a few people who want a doubler for their 465, but it is hard to find it hooked to the 203, at least around here.

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The SM 465 hooked to the 203 is hard to find everywhere...it was only produced in '74.

Rene

[​IMG]<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jules.coloradok5.com>http://jules.coloradok5.com</A>